Yeah sure, i should have used "recommended" word instead of correct.

The difference between link i wrote and b-list is that the last one
uses a foreign-key, while first uses one-to-one, and this is the way
is recommended in doc, so... I think i will follow that post
recommendations.

Thanks again!

p.d.: in this case, recommendation is not no use heritange, but, in
cases where i want to extend ANOTHER app (3rd apps), how do you do it?
using inheritange?