I need to make some settings in urls. I want admin site enabled and 1 view
method to catch rest of the request parts.
So if someone's url is :/admin - ADMIN panel is show, also if someone pass:
/admin/ (/ <- is important)
If someone pass: /, /contact, gallery,..... my custom method is activated.
The problem i have is / on the end.

My urls:

from django.conf.urls.defaults import patterns, include, url
# Uncomment the next two lines to enable the admin:
from django.contrib import admin
admin.autodiscover()
urlpatterns = patterns('',
    url(r'^admin/', include(admin.site.urls)),
    (r'^', include('apps.textcontent.urls')),
)

My app url:

from django.conf.urls.defaults import *
urlpatterns = patterns('apps.textcontent.views',
    url(r'^(?P<slug>.*)$', 'index', name='index'),
)

when i pass: /admin/ all is ok, but when I pass /admin -
 apps.textcontent.urls are executed, but why?