In addition to my last message, I have also tried specifying the apps
with the project name in front of it:

'uninspiring.auth'

instead of just 'auth' in order to prevent confusion that the
specified 'auth' module is in fact my own. I don't really want to go
through the process of renaming the module just because of this issue,
as it is the most appropriate name that I can think of. Any solutions,
anyone?