I have a screen with a form on it and the text fields values and the
dropdown box selected values that are changed do not appear to be
posted back to the view. How is this possible? When I go to the screen
originally I see all of the data that supposed to be there (often
times much of it is from the previous screen). But when I physically
go in and touch any of the text fields or select a different entry
from a dropdown, the values which appear to be posted  back to the
view are still the original values that the screen was originally
displayed with.