that right, I've provided a very vague question

I have to modify an existing models.py file. What I basically want to do is
to add
a new Text Area in the django admin page so I can add a new subpage.

Here is what I do step by step

1) I open models.py and insert the following code:

// start of code

*class City( models.Model ):

   class Translation (multilingual.Translation):
         climate_text = models.TextField ( 'Climate text', blank = True,
null = False, help_text = 'text on the subpage "clima"' )
         map_text = models.TextField( 'Map text', blank = True, null =
False, help_text = 'text on the subpage "map"')
    ....*

// end of code

The code in bold and italics is the text area I want to add to my models.py.

Then, I update my database by executing the following code:

python manage.py sql *my-application*

However, when I refresh my website, I get an *Error 505. *This error appears
only in the pages that use
the models.py file I've modified, so the rest of the website works fine.

So what am I doing wrong?

Thanks