On Saturday, April 2, 2011, Makro Tech <makrotech....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> This is Vignesh with Makro Technologies, Inc.
> We have been in business for over 10 years and we are one of the Fast 500
> National IT staffing and Solution firms in USA. Our clients include country’s
> top-notch IT, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Financial, Telecom,Government and
> other industries.
>
> Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding our
> clients' expectations are our primary objectives.
>
> Thanks for your time and attention to this e-mail.  Please let me know if you
> have any candidates available, please find the Job description as mentioned
> below.
>
> Title : .Net Developer

Hi Vignesh,

I fail to see anything in this job description that makes it
appropriate for this forum.

I have no objection to people with genuine Django opportunities
posting to this forum, but I'm not going to let it descend into a
free-for-all spamming space for recruiters.

If you post another job without an obvious Django connection, you will
be banned from posting to this group.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)