I'm trying to understand the authentication built-in to django and
have some questions. Since the built-in authentication seems to
provide many if not all of the forms and views needed, then do I need
to code anything but calls to those views, from my own views, which
will pass the various bits of information needed by them? if this is
so then do I even need to worry about coding login.html, or the
base.html, which are referenced in the documentation, to be able to
use the built-in authentication? Thanks for the help.