I'm not sure what settings you have defined outside the 'VirtualHost'
section in your http.conf.

My guess is that you haven't set up the permissions to allow access to
the static media directory:

<Directory /home/yongzhen/workspace/www/iStore/static>
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Also, I can't see your WSGIScriptAlias anywhere? Are you using
mod_wsgi with Apache?