On Thursday, April 7, 2011 2:16:43 AM UTC+10, Charlie from china wrote:

> Good to hear from you.
> I am following this guide.
> http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/howto/deployment/modwsgi/

Read:

  http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/IntegrationWithDjango

Watch:

http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/WhereToGetHelp?tm=6#Conference_Presentations

> Using the mod_wsgi. Util now I got some empty django project works.
> But my satchmo shop does not work. It turns out to download when open
> the localhost.
> My file structure looks like:
> +store
>  | + apache
>  |         |----- django.wsgi
>  |  ...
>  |  ...
>  | +templates
>  | +static
> --------------------
> http.conf:
> WSGISocketPrefix /tmp/wsgi

Don't use /tmp for the socket listener files. For a system that requires
this, which is only usually older Redhat/Centos, you would use:

  WSGISocketPrefix run/wsgi

> --------------------
> /etc/apache2/sites-available/wab :
> <VirtualHost *:80>
> ServerName waboba

Why do you have waboba here and not wab?

> WSGIScriptAlias / /var/www/store/apache/django.wsgi
> Alias /media /var/www/store/static/

Should be:

  Alias /media/  /var/www/store/static/

Ie., trailing slash on both. You shouldn't have it on one and leave it off
the other.

> <Directory /var/www/store/static/>
> Order deny,allow
> Allow from all
> </Directory>
>
> LogLevel info
> WSGIDaemonProcess waboba processes=2 threads=15 display-name=%{GROUP}
>
> <Directory /var/www/store/apache>
> WSGIApplicationGroup <user>
> WSGIProcessGroup store

Using 'store' here is wrong and isn't going to match what name you are using
as argument to WSGIDaemonProcess directive.

Fix those issues for a start.

Graham