Hi,

I'm having a case in which I'm making an admin command that takes some
options
This's great and works just fine
the problem appears when trying to call another command from within
the first

option_list = BaseCommand.option_list + (
        make_option('--host',
                             default='127.0.0.1'), )

    def handle(self, *args, **options):
        # change some settings
        call_command('test', *args, **options)   # Here's the problem
        #call_command('test', *args, **options) # This didn't help too

the test command has no --host and thus we get an error that test
command has no test option
Any ideas how to overcome this ?