Hello,

I have one test suite (among many others) in my application that
succeeds in isolation, but fails
when I run the whole battery. Could anyone suggest where to start
looking? Thanks.

Posting the code below. The test is counting number of emails sent as
a result of posting a question
at the forum. The emails are send by a Celery task (with
CELERY_ALWAYS_EAGER = True).

class
TagFollowedInstantWholeForumEmailAlertTests(utils.AskbotTestCase):
    def setUp(self):
        self.create_user(
            username = 'user1',
            notification_schedule = {'q_all': 'i'},
            status = 'm'
        )
        self.create_user(
            username = 'user2',
            status = 'm'
        )

    def test_wildcard_catches_new_tag(self):
        """users asks a question with a brand new tag
        and other user subscribes to it by wildcard
        """
        askbot_settings.update('USE_WILDCARD_TAGS', True)
        self.user1.email_tag_filter_strategy =
const.INCLUDE_INTERESTING
        self.user1.save()
        self.user1.mark_tags(
            wildcards = ('some*',),
            reason = 'good',
            action = 'add'
        )
        self.user2.post_question(
            title = 'some title',
            body_text = 'some text for the question',
            tags = 'something'
        )
        outbox = django.core.mail.outbox
        self.assertEqual(len(outbox), 1)
        self.assertEqual(len(outbox[0].recipients()), 1)
        self.assertTrue(
            self.user1.email in outbox[0].recipients()
        )