Hello!
I need return a "message success" to my list view, but the message not
appears on html page.

This is my function edit:

from django.shortcuts import redirect

def edit(request, object_id):
    if request.method == 'POST':
        e = Emprego.objects.get(pk=object_id)
        form = EditForm(request.POST, instance=e)
        if form.is_valid():
            form.save()
            messages.success(request, 'Vaga alterada com sucesso!.')
<-- here is the message
            return redirect('/vagas/lista') <-- here is the redirect
    else:
        vaga = Emprego.objects.get(pk=object_id)
        form = EditForm(instance=vaga)
        return render_to_response('vagas/edit.html', {'form': form})

I put configurations on settings.py:

MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES
 'django.contrib.messages.middleware.MessageMiddleware',

TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS
'django.contrib.messages.context_processors.messages',

INSTALLED_APPS
'django.contrib.messages',

And put this code in html page to view the message success:

{% if messages %}
<ul class="messages">
{% for message in messages %}
<li{% if message.tags %} class="{{ message.tags }}"{% endif %}
>{{ message }}</li>
{% endfor %}
</ul>
{% endif %}

Anyone know why not working? No message is displayed. =/

Thanks!! =)