Hi!

I've been building a django-powered site for the past week and having
great fun.  I've got my site (on my dev server) doing exactly what I
want it to do.  Now I want to set up an automatic email-sending
algorithm using django-mailer:

http://code.google.com/p/django-mailer/

I installed it successfully (since I can now >>> import mailer).  But
now I have a very basic question:

What do I enter in settings.py in my project folder under
INSTALLED_APPS?

The django-mailer folder contains several subfolders with their own
__init__.py files inside.

In general, when one downloads a django package and installs it, how
does one make it accessible to a project?

Apologies for the basic question, but I just couldn't find an
answer...

-Pythia