Ok its solved now, I updated my nested regroup with the following

            {% regroup dict by col_mapper as column_gr %}

            {% for column in column_gr %}
                {{ column.grouper }}<br>
                {% with column.list as groupr %}
                {% regroup groupr by main_title as item_gr %}
                    {% for ggc in item_gr %}

                        {{ ggc.grouper }}<br>
                        {% for i in ggc.list %}
                            {{ i.list_title }}<br>