Hi everybody,

I have a strange effect using pagination.

I have a model with events that have a date, time, title, description
field and so on. I display the events using pagination. In the model's
Meta class I tell Django to order by date.

I create a queryset like this:

events = Event.objects.filter(date__gte=date.today())

All events are there in the result. But after I apply pagination, one
event is missing, and another event of the same date comes twice. If I
raise the items_per_page parameter so I get only one page, all events
are there as well.

If I tell Django to order [by date, time, title], all events are
there, using pagination or not.

Can anyone explain this?

Thanks a lot!

Markus