Hi all!

A newbee here.

A little problem going through the tutorial. Hoping somebody can
help.

OS X 10.6.6 with included python version 2.6.1
Downloaded and installed Django from http://www.djangoproject.com/download/
verison 3.1

started tutorial- everything including creation of tables seemed to go
fine.

get to the point where is asks me to

>>> p
<Poll: Poll object>
>>> p.save
<bound method Poll.save of <Poll: Poll object>>
>>> Poll.objects.all()
[]

Nothing.

If I do:
>python manage.py dbshell

sqlite> .tables
auth_group                  auth_user_user_permissions
auth_group_permissions      django_content_type
auth_message                django_session
auth_permission             django_site
auth_user                   polls_choice
auth_user_groups            polls_poll

I can query the tables and return rows on some of them(including
auth_user), but not the polls_poll or polls_choice. They are empty.

What am I doing wrong? Authentication? I'm clueless....

-xpdx