Yes. That should be doable.

If you are on Oracle, you could manually change the Column Name using
the following Syntax (If you are on a different Database than Oracle
then the Syntax might differ but still doable).

ALTER TABLE <Table_Name> RENAME COLUMN <Old Name> TO <New Name>

And later you could change the models.py manually to reflect the New
Column Name.

Regards,
Anurag