Thanks a lot. Now that issue is resolved after i execute below command.

sudo ln -s /opt/app/oracle/products/11.2.0/lib/libclntsh.so.11.1

But now i am getting databse error. Any pointer please?

Exception Value:

Error while trying to retrieve text for error ORA-01804

Here is my code to fetch the data from database.

def cases(request, dbname, prnum=None, message=''):

    connection = cx_Oracle.Connection("%s/%s@%s" % ('foo', 'bar', 'xyz'))
    cursor = cx_Oracle.Cursor(connection)
    sql = "SELECT fielname FROM tablename where rownum < 10"
    cursor.execute(sql)
    names = [row[0] for row in cursor.fetchall()]
    cursor.close()
    connection.close()

Thanks,
Kamal