Hi all,

I'm currently reading <http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.3/topics/db/queries/#lookups-that-span-relationships>.

What I seem to understand is how I can find all blogs that have entries that
        - where published *sometime* before or at April 1st,
        - and have the word "Easter" in the headline:

Blog.objects.filter(entry__pub_date__lte=date(2011, 4, 1), entry__headline__contains='Lennon')

What I'm wondering about is how I can find blogs whose *most recent* entry before or at April 1st has the word "Easter" in the headline.

Can this be expressed with the Django ORM? How?

I'd be very grateful for advice.

Many thanks and best regards,
Carsten

--
   Cafu - the open-source Game and Graphics Engine
for multiplayer, cross-platform, real-time 3D Action