Hello Brian!
This right, in fact that word "import" I inadvertently pasted, but the
import does not work.

from django.contrib.staticfiles.urls import staticfiles_urlpatterns

The problem was that when doing the import, it does not appear available by
pressing ctrl + backspace in Eclipse, that is, the import does not exist.

In fact, not need it, and even configure the urls.py.
With the configuration that I have informed the css work

Thanks!