Hi,

thank you Ian for the link. I saw a post for SavePost.py, but with a broken
link.

Brian, I thought to implement a templatetag SAFEHTML, since I came through the
admin_doc which has nice links on the doc-model for cross referencing models.
But those links will be escaped through a policy that verbose names should not
contain HTML.

I'm looking for the reasons why or what exploits stripogram isn't aware.
Maybe the stripogram can be made a little bit safer. But I think this is OT for
this list.

If anybody nows links please sent.

Regards,
Dirk