> what is the best way of do what I want to do?
> I don't think it will be store firstForm.data o request.POST in
> session it's a good idea, so, what are the other possibilities?

I would recommend taking a copy of the clean data, then run through and just
change your ModelChoiceField back into the object ids.

new_dict = form.cleaned_data.copy()
new_dict['option'] = new_dict['option'].pk

Might work. You should then be able to cleanly store that in a session and
repopulate forms with it again later.
--
  Andy McKay
  a...@clearwind.ca