We don't need the first query for fetching books. All data about book
available from BookSequence too. And all filters you apply to books, you can
apply to BookSequence via book__ filter. Again, from my first example, and
using just one query

bs = BookSequence.objects.filter(book__title__startswith='Hello').
select_related()
for s in bs:
       print s.sequence.name, s.number_in_sequence, *s.book.title*

I just wonder if it is possible to get data from those three tables in