Thrift: http://incubator.apache.org/thrift/

And if it's not possible use GET to pass the image data to the django
application..
how can i pass de data from a mobile application (without user actions like a
web form) to the django application, and upload, or copy de data into a new
image??

Thanks in advance

El 01-05-2011, a las 22:59, А. Р. escribió:

> 2011/5/2 msdark <...@gmail.com>:
>

>> The service is written in C++ and use thrift to create a Client with
>> python.. so i write a simple django application like and interface to
>> the C++ service.
>
> What is "thrift"? Do you really mean it?
>

>> Now i need to upload an image to the django application using a GET
>> method..
>
> You cannot, I think, unless your image is very tiny, then you can pass
> it's contents as a GET parameter.
> I suggest you use POST instead.
>
>> The idea is: www.servidor.com/upload/path_to_image_in_device.png
>
> I cannot get the image specified.

Matías Hernandez Arellano
Ingeniero de Software/Proyectos en VisionLabs S.A
CDA Archlinux-CL
www.msdark.archlinux.cl