Thanks for DSE!

  I tried it earlier (version 0.6 I think). While I really liked the
speed improvement, there were 2 areas that did not suit me too well:

  - error detection - I needed reliability more than speed and I was
not comfortable with situations like "the IntegrityErrror is somewhere
in last 1000 inserts"

 - multi-db support. I rely heavily on that and DSE was not mature
enough there (I opened a ticket or two). I have not checked since if
there's been any improvement.

  So, I'm not using DSE today but putting my 2 complaints aside, I
really liked it when I tested it.

  Cheers

    Jirka