On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 1:41 AM, GKR <ranagou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> still i was not able to get what Shawn replied "How to ask an actual
> question so maybe someone can answer it."
>
> please get me in a lil bit descriptive way.

first we would need some context to know where you're standing.

- What do you know? Have you used Django before? or at least done the tutorial?

- have you used any other web environment?  do you know the difference
between server code and client code?

- are you asking _how_ to do something, or _what_ to do?

- Is it a Django question, or just a JavaScript one?

- have you tried something? if so, what and what went wrong?

these are very basic questions, and for some people might sound even
offensive; but your questions are so wide that there's no way for
anybody to know if you're an experienced developer out of his zone of
comfort, or maybe a total newcomer to web programming.

--
Javier