Hello. I'm newbie and trying to make a simple shopping cart using anonymous
session under ajax control.
I have a special url "/update_cart/" for only post request from the the page
"/product/" and I made a dictionary "request.session['cart']" with a text
like [{'id':'2','quant':3},{'id':4','quant':1}].
The answer from "/update_cart/" has a mimetype "application/json" and I can
see the answer in the ff firebug, but the client js cathes it like "[Object
object]".
How can I read the data not like [object, object], but
like  [{'id':'2','quant':3},{'id':4','quant':1}] ?

The question, maybe not for the using django, but for js. So the next
question is: Am I doing the cart in a django way? Or should I do something
different?