Cloud computing is basically resources that you don't have to pay for when you
don't use them and no long-term commitments.

We use Amazon Web Services and can change our setup on an hourly basis.

We just finished consolidating some low utilization servers with Amazon EC2.
We cut our costs down to about $.035/hr.

And we really like that we can turn on and off development/testing servers and
only pay for them when we need them, those are currently running about $.007/hr.

We also leverage Amazon to serve our static files (javascript, image & css)
from S3 and CloudFront.  That traffic doesn't even hit our servers.