Try Google Translate, http://translate.google.com/?hl=en#fr|en|, it's not perfect but it does rather a good job, particularly on formal documents.

Regards,

Stuart MacKay
Lisboa, Portugal

My problem with those is that I can't read french so I have no idea
what it is saying.

On May 9, 3:01 pm, werefrog<weref...@yahoo.fr>  wrote:
Hi,

  From their wiki [1], they provide a link for activating your ssh
account [2]. Then, you can connect from your client (they link to PuTTY
[3]). I see that your host provides a browser based client [4].

Using a ssh client is really easy, you've done hardest things. Just
install it, connect to your account, then, you type your shell commands.

You should grab a client and try it. I Assume it's documentation is
better than any of my explanations. Later, you may be interested to try
Twisted.

[1]http://wiki.alwaysdata.com/wiki/Se_connecter_en_SSH(french)
[2]https://admin.alwaysdata.com/ssh/
[3]http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/
[4]https://ssh.alwaysdata.com/anyterm.html

Le 08/05/2011 18:26, ruler501 a crit :

I do not understand how ssh works or how to use it. Like I said I
don't know much more than the code