Django users:

It is time to ask for help. I'm a newbie working the tutorial. I'm
using Linux Mint, Python 2.6, and Django 1.3. So far, everything has
been working smoothly, but I'm stuck on something that seems pretty
simple: "Customize the admin look and feel." I am unable to change
"Django administration" at the top of the page.

Here is the questionable line of code in settings.py:
TEMPLATE_DIRS = ("/home/bob/DjangoProjects/mysite/mytemplates/admin/
base_site.html",)

I have modified base_site.html as directed.

If the code is right, what should be in the admin directory?

Pax!

BobG