On 05/14/2011 05:14 PM, Greg Donald wrote:
On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Shawn Milochik<sh...@milochik.com>  wrote:
On 05/14/2011 05:04 PM, Greg Donald wrote:
I have a "new" contact form.  If I post it, and it has error, I found
(while debugging, not documented that I can find) that I can redraw
the submitted form data using form.name.data like this:

<input type="text" name="name" value="{{ form.name.data }}" />
<snip>

The problem is that you're doing this at all. You should instead be using {{
form.name }} to put the field in the form.

Well that works for the vanilla case but I need access to the data.

What do you need to do that this makes difficult?