On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 7:26 PM, Chris Seberino <cseber...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have 3 classes that have a ManyToMany relation with the User class.
>
> When I try to do syncdb I get this error....
>
> Error: One or more models did not validate:
> mvc.course: 'users' has an m2m relation with model User, which has
> either not been installed or is abstract.

Just a quick guess, but could it be this?

http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/models/fields/#module-django.db.models.fields.related

If you need to create a relationship on a model that has not yet been
defined, you can use the name of the model, rather than the model
object itself:

"""
class Car(models.Model):
    manufacturer = models.ForeignKey('Manufacturer')
    # ...

class Manufacturer(models.Model):
    # ...
"""