The error is occurring on the same line of code as it was before, only now
it's reporting that a decimal isn't callable where before it was saying that
a float isn't callable. So whatever was causing that problem is still
afflicting the project, changing float to decimal didn't fix that. I don't
know what it is because I don't recall anyone reporting this kind of error
before and all you've posted of your code is your model and model admin
definitions. If you take just those definitions and cut-and-paste them into
a new project, they work fine. So I suspect there is something beyond what
you have posted that is causing this.

I'd start with what I just said: take that code you posted and verify that
if you cut-and-paste it into a new test project, it works. Then start adding
bits from the project you have that shows the weird error and see when it
breaks. If it isn't immediately obvious then why that newly-added bit causes
the error, if you post the code in question here someone will likely be able
to help with the why of it.

Karen
--
http://tracey.org/kmt/