2011/5/22 John Griessen <j...@industromatic.com>

> On 05/22/2011 05:08 PM, Brice Leroy wrote:
>
>> The project is open
>>

> I think it could be a teaching tool as well as a speed tool.

If you afford to update it some how.  Looks like a  lot of research went
> into it,

I try to spend as much time as possible on it, but it still just a couple of
hour every quarter. nest time will be django 1.3

> but maybe it was like writing a "cheat sheet" if you were already familiar
> enough with the code.

kind of, I started django on 0.96

> I'm new at it.  So it seems like a shiny toy to me.

thank you John

--
blog: http://www.debrice.com
Time tracking tool: http://alpha.kaaloo.com