Hey everyone, thanks for looking. I am developing a site that has
spanish translations. I18n is working properly, but when I switch to
spanish, my form output that has dates is in spanish. This is a
problem because I am sending out staff emails on some forms, which
cannot have spanish in them. So I turned off l10n in settings, but I'm
still getting translated forms. I was under the impression that
turning off l10n would disable all number and date localization.
Anyone have any ideas on how to solve my problem globally? Thanks!