Oscar - thanks so much for this. Just a few hours ago, I was
frantically trying to download the django site offline in preparation
for two overnight train journeys from Bombay to Himachal Pradesh.

The internet is spotty at best whilst on the train, and it is
non-existent in the mountains of Himachal where I am headed for the
next ten days.

I agree with André - having links to official PDF's on the project
website would be very useful.

- Harshil