Hi,
I've activated the
'django.middleware.transaction.TransactionMiddleware' and I've
decorated one method with @transaction.commit_on_success
With this I expect that if the method raise an exception, django rolls
back any database operation executed by this method, even the
operations executed by submethods called by this main method, right?
So I got this exception but the changes made on the DB during the
method execution still there.

Django Version: 1.4 pre-alpha SVN-16332
Exception Type: TypeError
Exception Value: create() takes at least 3 non-keyword arguments (1 given)

I missed something?
Thanks!
--
Marc