Hi,

I developed a calltracking for our team and now, another team is interested to
have their own calltracking.
The best way to seem to deal with a project that is the same from the start, is
to makea new virtualenv
and "git clone" the codebase. The new project might slightly differ in the
futur.

I have a development machine where I maintain the code, then "git push" the
code to a server.
On the production machine, i "git pull" the code.
This all works but what if the 2nd team wants slight changes, changes that my
team may not want?
2 virtualenv's based on the same code might not be the best option in this case.

Do I create a new repository for the code of the other project ?
I feels like the best way to go ahead.
However, this would mean that I need to maintain 2 projects that are and
probably will remain very similar.
How would i transfer code changes from 1 repository to the other? Patches?

Thanks for any insight, or links to documentation that deal with this kind of
setup and
sorry in advance for going OT.

Regards,
Benedict