On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 7:41 PM, Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]
<cal.leem...@simplicitymedialtd.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Russ,
> Thanks for getting back to me. TicketĀ 11305 looks like what I need, but the
> code is extremely hacky. The second link you pasted seems to take the right
> approach, and I agree with you that the F() object should be used.
> If I create a sane/clean patch (with F() support) as a stand alone class,
> would you consider having it merged into the core?

It depends a little on the exact use case your patch covers. If your
aggregate only covers an obscure edge case, I'd prefer to see it live
externally; but if you can make a case that it's a common use case (or
it's obvious that it is a common use case), then a suitably robust and
tested patch could be considered for core.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)