On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Michel Thadeu Sabchuk
<miche...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Russ,
>
>> ... this is an
>> area where I think there is lots of room for improvement now that we
>> have a class-based foundation to work with.
>
> Thanks for your reply!
>
> I started my own "multiple forms view":
>
> https://gist.github.com/1029336
>
> I see the ticket's approach is much more complete, I will see how I
> can help.

Hi Michel this looks great!

Would you like to merge it with my work[0']? Maybe attach a pull request?

We should agree on naming conventions for the methods, and maybe have
the same hooks. You can look at my work in the patch of #16256 or
here[1].

Why are you using a dict instead of a list?

Oh, we should also add some tests for this new view.

Regards,
    Iván

[0] https://github.com/rasca/django/tree/ticket16256-more-class-based-views
[1]