Hey all,
I've  tried searching the list for this but I probably don't know the
right key words to use.  What I would like to do is customize the
behavior of the ImageField and FileField of models.  Instead of saving
to media/<date stuff>/<image name> I'd like to be able to save it to a
custom directory dependant on another field in the row, also in the
case of an image I would like to generate some thumbnails and save them
to different directories.  Is there a way to do this with the admin
interface or will I need to do it another way.
Thanks for your help,
Nathan