Dear All

I have a live(ish) django website which I'm testing with tsung.

With tsung you record a site visit (called a session) --- log in, view
various pages, do a few things, log out --- and tsung will then hit
the site with lots of randomised versions of this session.

Many of the views are csrf protected, and the automated requests tsung
generates don't get through the protection.  For the moment I'm just
commenting out the csrf middleware in settings.py, but this is
obviously inconvenient.

Has anyone used tsung on csrf-protected views?  If so, how did you do
it?

Has anyone done similar automated requests on csrf-protected views?
How?

I've read the django docs about csrf protection, but I'm not quite
clear how it works.  Can anyone point me to documentation on how it
works (and then I might be able to write something into the tsung
scripts to comply with it).

With thanks and best wishes

Ivan