I'm afraid I can't help you any further on this, as I don't know enough
about the contenttypes framework, and I still don't really understand what
it is you are asking.

Cal

I got it fixed . Now I have smaller issue . Foreign key ( of a particular
model) is returning me a table_id with some random integer value . How do I
use that to actually access the table .

As in , in another app , how do I know an integer 34 refers to a particular
row of the table from which the foreign key has been taken

Satyajit

*Satyajit Sarangi*