Thanx for the responses guys. This is what solved my problem.

#url.py
 (r'^accounts/password/change/$', 'password_change', {},
'password_change_form'),
 (r'^accounts/password/done/$', 'password_change_done', {},
password_change_done'),

...and added password_change_form.html and password_change_done.html
to my ...templates/registration folder. Now after login I can got to
accounts/password/change and change the users password. I still need
to added the redirections, but I think this the hard part.