Thanks Jacob for the reply although u didn't answer giving a reason for the
error. Well that's where i started, have gone through the basic docs for
forms/models etc. I have worked with many other forms, all kinds of models
of data and saving them to database etc. The only problem i am facing is
while registering the user for the existing auth tables.

Its and old example i know but couldn't find any better ones where
registration of the user is completely and given in detail.