Hi,
I'm new in django frameworck and I'm tring to develop a simple application.
I've a free account in alwaysdata and I've follow instruction in
"https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/howto/deployment/fastcgi/?from=olddocs#running-django-on-a-shared-hosting-provider-with-apache";

but if I point with the browser to the  application's url I see only the
content of django.fcgi:
/*

#!/usr/bin/python
import os, sys

_PROJECT_DIR = os.path.dirname(os.path.dirname(os.path.abspath(__file__)))
sys.path.insert(0, _PROJECT_DIR)
sys.path.insert(0, os.path.dirname(_PROJECT_DIR))

_PROJECT_NAME = _PROJECT_DIR.split('/')[-1]
os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] = "%s.settings" % _PROJECT_NAME

from django.core.servers.fastcgi import runfastcgi
runfastcgi(method="threaded", daemonize="false")
*/

Could somebody help me?

Thanks in advance