Hey,

Thanks Karen for the reply. I have been trying many things on this form and
trying to save both the models data using one form in a single instance. I
did try the commit=False method too but it gave an error which i couldnt
figure out. Everytime i try doing something new an unknown error/exception
pops up that too in some random file and location :(.

This is the traceback which i got now after changing code

Environment:

Request Method: POST
Request URL: http://127.0.0.1:8000/cd/registration/register/

Django Version: 1.3
Python Version: 2.7.1
Installed Applications:
['django.contrib.auth',
 'django.contrib.contenttypes',
 'django.contrib.sessions',
 'django.contrib.sites',
 'django.contrib.messages',
 'django.contrib.staticfiles',
 'django.contrib.admin',
 'registration']
Installed Middleware:
('django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
 'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
 'django.middleware.csrf.CsrfViewMiddleware',
 'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
 'django.contrib.messages.middleware.MessageMiddleware',
 'django.middleware.csrf.CsrfResponseMiddleware')

Traceback:
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\core\handlers\base.py" in
get_response
  111.                         response = callback(request, *callback_args,
**callback_kwargs)
File "C:\Users\pradeep\Desktop\cd\registration\views.py" in register
  23.             return direct_to_template('success.html',{})
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\views\generic\simple.py" in
direct_to_template
  26.     c = RequestContext(request, dictionary)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\template\context.py" in __init__
  177.             self.update(processor(request))
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\django\core\context_processors.py" in
debug
  53.     if settings.DEBUG and request.META.get('REMOTE_ADDR') in
settings.INTERNAL_IPS:

Exception Type: AttributeError at /cd/registration/register/
Exception Value: 'str' object has no attribute 'META'