Il giorno 27/giu/2011, alle ore 22.07, mehdi ait oufkir ha scritto:

> Roberto, I'm actually using uWSGI 0.9.6.5.
>
> Can you tell me what is the issue with the previous version. I can
> stop by on uwsgi IRC if you want to take the conversation off google's
> groups.
>
> -mehdi

Versions < 0.9.8 expect a fully compliant (read: very simple) WSGI behaviour.

Actually the world is a bit more complex than this so in 0.9.8 i added a more
"tolerant"
wsgi.input object. (pratically it is the same technic of mod_wsgi for apache
with some addition)

Upgrading to 0.9.8.1 can bypass the issue or eventually throw an error pointing
to what it is wrong
in django code.

> On Jun 26, 9:47 pm, "Roberto De Ioris" <robe...@unbit.it> wrote:
>>> Roberto,
>>
>>> it is uWSGI, but can you explain a bit more what the post-buffering
>>> would help me do?
>>> Would it help me debug with pdb?
>>> -mehdi
>>
>> Before starting a pretty long and boring explanation, can you double check
>> if you are using the 0.9.8.1 version of uWSGI ? It should manage POST data
>> in a safer way avoiding blocking calls.
>>
>> --
>> Roberto De Iorishttp://unbit.it

Roberto De Ioris