bruno,

The OP specifically asked about searching through a site. While there was not enough information in the question to determine the scope I think it was reasonable to conclude that since raj was unable to easily find the answer using google that he was probably not asking about something that could easily be found in the django docs.

Stuart MacKay
Lisbon, Portugal

On Jun 30, 9:02 pm, Stuart MacKay<smac...@flagstonesoftware.com>