Von: django-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:django-users@googlegroups.com] Im
Auftrag von Tom Evans
Gesendet: Montag, 04. Juli 2011 11:38
An: django-users@googlegroups.com
Betreff: Re: unique_together doesn't work

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Szabo, Patrick (LNG-VIE)
<patrick.sz...@lexisnexis.at> wrote:
> Hi,
>     class Meta:
>         unique_together = ("Kategorie", "Titel", "Auflage", "Status")
>
> but somehow the unique_together doesn't seem to work. I can store entries
> with the same titel without a problem.
>

> Am I doing something wrong ?!

That's not what unique_*together* means - you can't have two entries
with the same category, title, condition and status. Eg you can have
two entries with the same title, as long as they have different
category, condition or status.

Cheers

Tom